Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 90

Thread: About the Avatar's

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Crystallyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2003
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Whee!! Check out my new avatar! I didn't really want one of the ones Hostboard provides (and I see most of you guys agree [img]biggrin.gif[/img] ) so it took awhile to make one.

    Like it? I don't know, it looks a little off. Maybe I'll play around with it some more.

    Aoi Hayashi is amazing! [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

    edit: Why does it look so, um, "scratchy" (for lack of a better word)? Help, anyone?

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ August 21, 2003 10:05 PM: Message edited by: Crystallyne ]</font>

  2. #32
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's because hostboard is resizing the picture to about 96x96 pixels. [img]cool.gif[/img]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh carole i like your ava again!! do you have a link to the whole pic of that one??

  4. #34
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like my avatar too ^_^ Yep there's a link just have to go find it....

    .....

    Ah! HERE it is!

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Crystallyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2003
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I'm finally happy with it, so there it stays. It's funny, I had so much trouble just picking the one pic I wanted (I have so many gorgeous possibilities). *heehee* I might be one of those people who keeps changing the avatar all the time.

    @Carole: Thanks a lot! I appreciate the help. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

  6. #36
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    squirrels!! ^________^- nice nice

  7. #37
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ROTF

    Cute [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Countess D's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Squirrels are -E-V-I-L-....they're cute though [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ September 17, 2003 01:52 AM: Message edited by: Countess D ]</font>

  9. #39
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ^^;;; I'm in a goofy mood today...

    ph33r the sqrrrl!

    ^_^;;;;;;; I need food... and sleep...

    who knows, drooly Cain angst may be back later... just wanted something cute and evil for a while...

  10. #40
    Inactive Member speakerofthedead's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 1st, 2003
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Squirrels are great!
    *knows someone who ran across the road imitating a squirrel*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •